Notification of continuation

In order to continue your course, the college fees must be paid within the admission period.

If you are enrolled at more than one university, you only have to pay the college fees once. However, you must notify the university at which you do not pay fees of your intention to continue your course.

If you do not continue the course, admission to the university is automatically revoked. (De-registration)

If the college fees differ between the universities, the higher fee must be paid. Otherwise, the student cannot continue their course at the university where the higher fees are due.

Please note that fees will no longer be payable via the ServicePoints, but only via online banking or a completed credit transfer form.